Jul 11, 2011

This Coming Aidilfitri

Fresh Home-made Story by Faz Zulkifli

Fuhh..fuhhh..dah bersawang jugak blog nieh.. Al-maklumlah..I went on doing a pretty little business for the sake of my country. It's getting really sick now. GOVERNMENT!!! I really am screaming right know. Please do take your time for the citizens to hear the truth. You guys are too quiet! Okay stop until then. Let's have a fun talk :] Teeheehee XD Gelinya..

So..have you guys bought your baju raya? Haha..I usually don't get too excited about baju raya. I really don't care if I have to wear my 'old' baju raya (means have been wore not faded okayy). I thought this year I'll be wearing my old baju raya that I have wore 2 times only. But then my mom 'accidentally' asked me to take a look on cotton baju kurungs. So I did, just for a walk and window shopping. But then there is this one baju kurung that looks quiet exclusive. You can even wear it for dinner with the theme, 'Simple Exclusive'. Haha. And yes! I BOUGHT IT. No, my mom bought it. For me :]

Err..nope. My baju raya this year is not made up of cotton. It ended up that the sale of cotton clothes has stopped. The booths have closed. So we went to a boutique shop. What unbearable is that my mom thought the baju kurung that I want was on sale. About RM150. But my mom misheard. Me, too, was feeling weird when my mom said it costed RM150 because the price tag says it different. It says, RM 250 XP So when paying, we-are-quite-shocked-you-can-say. I want to say 'It's okay mom, I don't care. Up to you now'. Pstt..anak mithali kann.. But I didn't haha. And my mom payed it. Takpelahh, it's not often anymore that you can treat me as I have entered UiTM and be a VERRRY BUSY architecture student ;p After all, you are rich..I am poor. Hahaha..Jahatla pulak tadi mithali..

Sneak Peek : The colour. Colours are the same but the design is different.

Alrite! I'm going to get going. And see this: 100,000 People With Bad Request. It HUTRS me SO MUCH! Do you? He may be not too outstanding. But he tried. I do object him at times but never I want him to get lost :[ Sad..

Look at this boy to get happy again. Yeay! So cute ;]

2 busy bodies:

guess what?
it hurt me also,
pose da ganti blm?
hp case bila nak amek?

Faz Zulkifli said...

haha pose dah insyaAllah habis ganti dah..
itulah pasal owh..aku lupe..kalo x bole last weekend aku p mines