Nov 8, 2011

Anggerik Nite Live'11

Fresh Home-made Story by Faz Zulkifli

Hey..Hey..Heyya! -Gila-
You guys wanna know something? Come closer. Hihihi. -Gila Lagi-
Nothing..it just that, on the 7th & 8th of October 2011, I just SUCCEEDED in holding a program at UiTM Shah Alam :]

The poster. My design :P -Poyo-

It is called 'Anggerik Nite Live'11'. As the Program Director, I have much appreciation to give to my CREWS. Quite fast, effective, obedient, respect, punctual, trustworthy, responsible..even though I am the 'Budak Kecik' in the committee but holding the post as a Boss..sbb tu sampai saya belanja SUBWAY kannn ;] -Poyo-

Section 7 Subway. 30 October 2011.
Certain unfavorable things that happened have been forgave :] Coz you guys did so much BETTER elsewhere. I want to ask for forgiveness oso on the things I didn't notice I've wronged. Sorry ;[

The Stage. Lawa kannn Anggerik ;]

Continue with the brief about the program,
This event took 2 nights. First night, the Official Ceremony. Owh, this event, festival-like, was being conducted to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Anggerik College. Yeah..Anggerik dah 20 TAHUN tau. Mawar tak silap baru 7 TAHUN (Yekew? My principal said it :P Saya tak bertanggungjawab). Haha.

Official Ceremony Cake.

Big cake made by King's Section 7 (Suppose you sponsored the cake bcoz I promoted your company in my blog) -Poyo-

After the Official Ceremony, the competition, 'The Queen Of Anggerik' took place. It is a fashion show using recycled stuffs. Odddyyyyy my friend, won the competition, the one wearing red plastic roses on her chest. Even her shoes was made up of BOTTLE! Krak..krak je bunyi time jalan.


After, 'Movie Nite Live' continued the event. A drama competition. Ganas dak2 nie berlakon. But I didn't even have the time to watch the drama. I runner sana sini. I just heard them screaming so suddenly but dono the cause or the plot of the story. It's quite sad because the audiences were awed watching the drama and they wrote positive responses on FB. SEDIH!

 Positive support!


Some sanggup layan hujan tgk drama while others took shelter under the canopy. Luckily the rain wasn't pour heavily. SEDIH TAK PAT TGK [T_T]

Okay..night one ended. Night two followed.
Started with the acoustic performance from the local band, D'HANDS of Meranti. They were AWESOME :] Because they play trumpet. So it makes them unique. Even though I didn't get the chance to totally feel the music. Ape nie tak habis-habis 'didn't get to'? Haha. Nervous & perfectionist sgt bhai..


Last competition, 'Anggerik Idol'. Karaoke competition between boys' colleges except Teratai because they didn't send any contestant. Yeah..boys only were allowed to enter this competition.


That's it. Alhamdulillah, the trust to hold a program finally being put off from me. Thanks for Anggerikans who support this event by joining the competitions even though it's quite hard to get cooperation from everyone, congrats to Ketua Blok because you managed to organize your block residents, to Exco Kebudayaan of boys' colleges who sent contestants for Anggerik Idol, to all who came and appreciate this event!!! Thank you :]

Besides the events above, we also held Sales Carnival ala night market along the foyer.

0 busy bodies: